Partnering with you to achieve excellence.
Coaching is where you learn from experienced leaders by setting the agenda and tapping into relevant, applicable solutions and personal development. Also a great way to explore career changes or personal growth plans based on your background, education, and experience.
No matter your industry, field of expertise, or season of life, coaching is a great way to learn real-life lessons without the cost or time of formal, classroom education. Furthermore, coaching is one-on-one and is customized to where you are currently and where you want to go. Start by contacting us and be prepared to complete a questionnaire.
Who We Are
With over 30 years of combined organizational management experience, we will challenge and motivate you to reach your goals.
Kari Payton is an experienced professional in several realms of the hospitality industry. She is resourceful, meticulous and committed to an elevated standard of excellence. Holding several positions in management and leadership for the past 15 years, Read more >>
Jeff Dalrymple is an organizational leader and experiential branding expert. Jeff’s leadership experience includes several president and C-suite executive roles in higher education, non-profit, and non-governmental organizations.
Read more >>
Types of Coaching
Whether you are a business owner, manager, director, president, marketer, consultant, in leadership or an aspiring role, our coaching is what you need to take your responsibilities, career, or direction to the next level. Some areas of enrichment to help you up-level and reach your goals are:
- Strategic planning – Developing plans for growth and making things happen.
- Business development – Marketing, content marketing, and communication.
- Employee management – Hiring, retention, development and issue resolution.
- Leadership development – How to cultivate a team and lead through change.
- Project management – Planning, executing or review.
- Personal or organizational evaluations – Developing and executing reviews, evaluations and assessments.
Collaboration is the key to your success. Our one-on-one sessions will help you to establish a plan of action to address your specific needs, pinpointing the areas of growth and helping you develop the tools you need for longtime success.
Types of Coaching
Hospitality Management Coaching
Customer experience is at the very heart of hospitality. In this “Experience Age”, clients are looking for real connections and created value. Sometimes finding the balance between your business practices and client engagement is difficult to do on your own. Hospitality Management Coaching may be a good fit for you if you need help:
- Creating and maintaining your desired client experience.
- Making strategic decisions in a post-pandemic world.
- Elevating your standard of excellence in customer service.
- Discovering out-of-the-box solutions and creativity to re-energize your staff and clients.
- Bolstering customer reviews and coveted word of mouth marketing.
- Making the biggest impact with your budget.
- Hiring the right people.
Budgeting, deferred maintenance, and scheduled improvements are all part of customer experience that Hospitality Management Coaching can devise solutions for. With a plan, a vision, and the right team, you will elevate your business and see real results.
Types of Coaching
Non-Profit Leadership Coaching
Non-profit organizations can greatly benefit from Leadership Coaching. Coaching offers your leadership the opportunity to learn and grow with an experienced coach, without adding to your leadership team. We are here to help you develop and cultivate your goals and advance the mission of your organization.
- Do you need guidance to cultivate your leadership team?
- Are you looking to improve management and leadership skills?
- Would your organization benefit from conflict or issue resolution?
- Do you need support to brainstorm projects, deferred maintenance or new initiatives?
- Do you want to improve your organization in the areas of development or board governance?
Our coaching sessions are intended for board members, executive directors, presidents, executive vice presidents, directors, administrators and other similar leadership or aspiring roles.
*This offer is discounted for non-profit pricing. Must verify non-profit role to qualify for these services.
Let’s get in touch
Contact us for a free, no obligation 15 minute interview to see if coaching is a good fit for you.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied or your money back. Special rates available for company group pricing as well as various lengths of service.